Any and all information collected through this site or via any emails you send us will be kept confidential. It will not be sold, rented, traded, loaned, or otherwise disclosed to any other party unless we receive your explicit consent.
The website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites should have their own privacy policies, we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
In order to provide you with the service you require we need to collect certain information about you.
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will ever disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
1. What information will we collect about you?
When you sign up to participate in our white label flatshare service we will ask for information about you and your business such as name, address, phone, email address.
You need to enter this information in order to enable us to provide you with the white label flatshare service you require.
When you start to earn commissions we will also require that you enter in your bank details or those of your business.
2. How will we use the information we collect about you?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- Send you your commission payments.
- Admin purposes, eg sending lost password requests or verifying account set up
- IP address can be used to identify location of users and can be used to block disruptive users and usage.
3. When will we use your information to contact you?
We may contact you in the following situations:
- in order to deliver you with the service you have signed up for
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence (e.g newsletters);
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see point 4)
4. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will not contact you for marketing purposes, or promote any new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
5. Information sharing
Any and all information collected through this site or via any emails you send us will be kept confidential. It will not be sold, rented, traded, loaned, or otherwise disclosed to any other party unless we receive your explicit consent. The only exceptions would be if we were required by law to disclose your information.
6. How long will we keep your personal information
We are required to hold your personal information in our systems for as long as is necessary for the service you have signed up to.
If you wish us to remove the personal information we hold about you then you would be required to cancel your account (which would cancel any future commissions). Once you do this your account is flagged as deleted in the database and while we will not use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted permanently.
Even once the information has been deleted, we will still have a log of the invoices raised via the self billing procedure and these will be kept for as long as is required by HM Revenue & Customs.
7. Finding out what personal information we hold about you
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
9. Collection of non-personal information
Information that is not personally identifiable may be collected and stored for site statistics and research to make our website more usable. This may include information such as details on your browser and operating system, IP address, domain and host names and date and time of access. This information is not shared with any third parties except in the preparation of statistical reports.
We currently use temporary cookies to enable the site to recognise if you are signed-in. We do not use any persistent cookies and any temporary cookies will remain until you close your browser window.
11. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns then please contact us here.